Choosing Glorit means choosing the very best quality of living, perfect service and exclusive furnishings.
Houses above the rest: Ready for finishing plus!
All of Glorit’s houses come with a cellar as standard. The following additional services are included in the “Ready for finishing PLUS” version:
- Handling all matters with the authorities
- All connection services and fees (water, electricity, sewer)
- Individual clarification of details
Exclusive low-energy design
Turnkey means: We take care of everything.
- Comfortable underfloor heating throughout the house (living areas separately adjustable)
- Modern Stiebel Eltron air-to-water heat pump installed in the cellar, including cooling function
- Cement screed on all floors to improve sound insulation
- Modern, generous lift-and-slide doors according to the plan with triple glazing from the Austrian manufacturer Hrachowina
- Wood/aluminium windows with triple glazing from Hrachowina
- High-quality Hörmann wing-covering entrance door
- Additional security is provided by Evva’s patented locking system with 100% protection against replication.
- Interior carpenter-made wooden staircase
- Walls and ceilings painted (incl. cellar)
- Garden terrace and outside water connection
- Full cellar including screed and heating
- All electrical installations installed in the walls.
- Beautifully designed garden fence as per the plan
- Access road and footpath paving
- Roller shutters on all windows and patio doors
- Comfortable air conditioning in all living areas
Our special contribution to ensuring maximum convenience for you: Lean back and look forward to your new home. We’ll take care of the rest. And this is what our turnkey package includes:
Ready to move in!
- Exclusive Villeroy & Boch sanitary fixtures and fittings
- Quality Hansgrohe taps
- Comfortable towel radiator with e-cartridge in the bathroom
- Spacious, flat mineral cast shower with frameless shower partition made of glass
- Elegant porcelain stoneware tiles in the formats 60 x 60 cm or 30 x 60 cm (incl. cellar and stairs)
- Quality hardwood planks from the Austrian quality brand Scheucher
- Kunex interior doors with tubular chipboard inserts for optimum sound insulation (incl. cellar)
- Entrance stairs with granite flooring
- Granite or porcelain stoneware terrace tiling